PERMITS – current permits/gate codes are extended until further notice. No applications for renewed or new membership will be accepted at the present time. Please check regularly for updates.
PARKING IN CHURCH LANE – the locked car park in Church Lane opposite the Beale Park exit road is now available. Limited to 5 vehicles maximum, please ensure you relock the gate. NO PARKING ELSEWHERE IN CHURCH LANE AT PRESENT.
COVID 19 REGULATIONS ON OUR FISHERIES
It is vital that members adhere to the guidelines below, any
transgressions will be severely dealt with and may result
in withdrawal of membership or the re-closure of fisheries.
1. Maintain social distancing of a minimum of
2 metres AT ALL TIMES.
2. Use disposable gloves or clean hands with sanitiser after
handling locks/gates etc.
3. Minimum distance of 15 metres to adjacent angler.
4. No keepnets or carp sacks to be used.
5. No non-fishing guests permitted.
1. Parking in designated car park only – NO PARKING IN
2. Alternate pegs only open on Tapperns – DO NOT FISH
TAPED OFF PEGS.
3. One angler only per peg on Osier.
4. Toilet closed.
5. Take all litter home – bins have been removed.
BEALE PARK LAKE
1. NO ACCESS THROUGH MAIN GATE – MAIN CAR PARK CLOSED.
2. Parking at Sot’s Hole (downstream)
3. PARKING IN CHURCH LANE – the locked car park in
Church Lane opposite the Beale Park exit road is now
available. Limited to 5 vehicles maximum, please ensure
you relock the gate. NO PARKING ELSEWHERE IN CHURCH
LANE AT PRESENT.
4. Parking 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. only – make sure you leave
the lake in plenty of time to fulfil this requirement.
Members please note that the AGM and following EC meetings are cancelled until further notice.
The Club match programme is also suspended until further notice. Waters remain open.
Could all members with RDAA trophies please take them to a Tadley Angling so they can be collected from there.
For returning RFC trophies please contact Pete B.
2020/2021 PERMITS AVAILABLE FROM